Share | 

Hello from Cheshire

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
littlefoot
Willow Pioneer
Willow Pioneer

PostSubject: Hello from Cheshire   Mon Sep 27 2010, 12:42

Found you on face book and thought I'd join the forum also. Very Happy I'm Debbie I have two children Hayden and Jules 5 and 3 and a very understanding OH Chris. We are owned by a Labrador Zeus who's 2, a Patterdale terrier Momo who I failed fostered and is 1. We also have a rabbit called Wolverine who's also 1 and I'm now down to 1 ex battery hen called Hendrix. Laughing If you need any animals crossposting on any other forums then I'm more than happy to help. I look forward to getting to know you all.
Back to top Go down
Karlie
Top Dog
Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Cheshire   Mon Sep 27 2010, 13:33

Hi Debbie,

Welcome to the forum. I must first warn you that we are a bit of a mad bunch. We are a new charity so the only animals we have at the momet are 3 adorable kittens about 5 weeks old. Any help we can get is very much appreciated.

Keep the posts coming and if you have any pictures of your animals don't forget to put them on too Smile

Karlie.
Back to top Go down
littlefoot
Willow Pioneer
Willow Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Cheshire   Mon Sep 27 2010, 13:50

I should fit right in, I work on a dementia unit. lol! I've just posted some pics of my mug and the animals. Very Happy Thank you for the warm welcome.
Back to top Go down
Drab
Top Dog
Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Cheshire   Tue Sep 28 2010, 21:18

Hi Debbie,

Thanks for joining and for posting pictures of your gang, please feel free to post anything about everything, we want the forum to be a nice place to visit a bit like an open coffee morning drop in when you can and chat about anything.
The latest topic is who still has what belonging to their Sindy doll, Michelle is our Willow Dog Rescue card maker and she still has her Sindy horse, Sarah says her Sindy house is in her mothers attic. Unfortunately i gave all mine to my cousin who recently sold it all on e bay and made a fortune. Rolling Eyes

Our house is a little (ok, quite a bit) mad, Cool we have Nancy who is 6 a collie x terrier, Sam the collie who is 10 and Missy who is 17 weeks the collie x anybody's guess but favourite is African wild dog! Patches the cat 18 months - who is really a dog in a cats body, Dandilion 5, Buttercup 5, Daisy 6, Pumpkin 3, Heidi 1 the guinea pigs, Nemo 6 and Tom Gurgle 4 the goldfish, other than Dandilion everything else is a rescue!

Ian the husband, Amelia and Matthew the children.

Happy Posting! bounce

Julie (Drab)

Back to top Go down
littlefoot
Willow Pioneer
Willow Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Cheshire   Tue Sep 28 2010, 23:53

Wow and I thought I had a house full at one point. Thank you for the welcome also. Wink

I wasn't really into dolls when I was little. I was that little girl that had a dolls house full of snails, I used to pinch ham out of the cupboard to go and feed the foxes and badgers. Never really impressed my mum when she realised all the meat for out packed lunches had gone. Laughing

My other half on the other hand has the attic full of starwars toys still boxed and never played with. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Drab
Top Dog
Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Cheshire   Thu Sep 30 2010, 19:48

That's sad, i'm sure Princess Leah would look better with a bit of lippy on, and chewbacca a little trim! affraid
Of course he probably not talk to you EVER again!
Back to top Go down
littlefoot
Willow Pioneer
Willow Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Cheshire   Thu Sep 30 2010, 20:18

Lol I have to agree with that Julia. Although I do think I might end up sleeping the streets for a few days. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Drab
Top Dog
Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Cheshire   Thu Sep 30 2010, 20:42

i'm busy decorating our upstairs at the moment, that's in between kitten feeding at Sarah's and next door, school runs and everything else so we have plenty of devastation going off, i think a couple of nights on the streets would be a welcome change and judging by the noise matthew is making at this moment in time NO CHILDREN ALLOWED!
Back to top Go down
NicnBuddy
Top Dog
Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Cheshire   Thu Sep 30 2010, 20:43

Well ladies, my obsession was My Little Ponys. I had a house, all the toy ponies and endless videos, t-shirts etc. I also loved Care Bears. cat

I did have a big box of barbies given to me by a cousin that never got played with because, even at a very young age, i wasnt interested in anything that didnt have 4 legs!! (except Jason Donovan Embarassed !!)
Back to top Go down
littlefoot
Willow Pioneer
Willow Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Cheshire   Thu Sep 30 2010, 20:51

Julia, your house sounds as mad as mine hehe.

Nic I have to admit, I did have a couple of my little ponies and get along gang was another thing we had. I was very much like you more interested in animals. My sister was the one who was girly, I was definatly the tom boy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Cheshire   

Back to top Go down

Hello from Cheshire
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1